Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Myke Tyson "Health is Everything"

Myke tyson, health and life, boxing legend
A man Former world boxing champion in the true heavyweight, named Mike Tyson, recognizes dying from alcohol and drug addiction is prolonged on him.
Myke said, "I want to live a normal life. I do not want to die too soon. I am now dying because I was hanging with liquor," Tyson said as quoted by the local sports channels.
Tyson officially withdraw from the world of professional boxing in 2006 and faces several criminal cases outside the ring.
Boxer who holds the world heavyweight WBC, WBA, and IBF at the age of 20 years admitted that sometimes he do bad things to himself.
"I do bad things and I wanted to be forgiven. However I hope they can forgive me. I want to change my life, and I want to live a better life," said Tyson, in his prime once got called the neck of concrete .
Tyson admits alcohol problems and dependence on drugs has not been recovered and hope this issue will soon be over all.
"I do not take drugs or drink alcohol in the last six days.'s A miracle," said Tyson.
"I lied that I had been fine, when in fact not. Again I am determined not to touch liquor and drugs," said Tyson.
Admitted to the media on her repentance.




Tengmosport